It’s the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Super thankful for being nominated for an award which gets bloggers to promote and uplift each other!
A huge thank you to Casey for nominating me!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their blog link.
2. Answer the 11 questions that you were given.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and create 11 new questions to go along with it.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog.
Questions by Casey:
What is the number one thing on your bucket list?
For me, it’ll most likely be visiting Japan. I would love to see and explore the place in person. I do need to get back into studying the language!
What do you consider your greatest accomplishment in life so far?
It’d most likely be starting the process to become a freelancer and self-employed. I would very much like to become my own boss and earn my own money, and the fact I can say I’ve started that is huge for me. I’ve always stuck to my comfort zone, I just need to keep stepping farther away.
What’re your thoughts on zodiac signs?
I like them, I’m interested in what they say about you. I don’t follow them or do what they say – nothing like that, but I do find it interesting.
Who is your inspiration
I don’t know if I can be specific. I have a lot of people in my life or those I view who inspire me.
What made you start blogging
I’ve run a blog before to go with a career-path I thought I’d be doing, about a month before I started this blog, I realised just how much I missed running a blog. I wanted to give it ago again.
What’s your favourite animal and why
Rats. I adore having them as pets, especially when you get the ones who run all over you and settle down to sleep on you. It melts my heart, it’s so damn cute.
They’re also incredibly sociable and intelligent. The number of personalities I’ve seen with the ones we’ve owned is incredible.
We’ve had ones who’ll sit and watch TV with us, some who love to climb and explore my room, and others who just want cuddles. It’s the best.
What’s your aspiration in life?
Self-employed. Become a freelancer and also be a published author. If I could have a comfortable lifestyle, that’d be perfect for me.
What’s your favourite childhood memory?
Me and my best friend jumping on the trampoline one snow day. So much fun.
What are you most thankful for
Having the opportunity now to explore and try new things. To work on improving myself and starting the process of building my future.
Do you have any pets
2 Dogs, and 2 Rats.
What’s your favourite season and why?
Autumn – or fall if you will – I love it because of the colours. While it’s not as fancy as I see in images from America, it’s still beautiful to me, over here. I’m all for the autumn colours, but I’d easily wear them across all 4 seasons!
The 11 Bloggers I nominate!
1. Why do you blog?
2. What makes you inspired?
3. Do you prefer books, ebooks, or audio books?
4. How do you get through writers block?
5. What are some of your hobbies? (excluding blogging/writing)
6. What’s one goal you have in life?
7. Favourite social media to use?
8. One piece of blogging advice you like/use?
9. If you could work with anybody, who would it be?
10. What post are you most proud of?
11. What life advice would you give to someone?
Until next time,
Want to support the blog? Buy us a drink!